
dear dad,
when you come back from a hard day at work, i understand that you can be quite hungry. but please do not gobble up shawn's share of dinner again. and don't you give me that silly monotone(:l)-slash-blurr face when i scream, "Nooooo!! I haven't eat!!!!" then followed by the 'i-couldn't-care-less' 45degree head turn back to the tele.
Its been the 421,589th time.
Well, usually i will cook but today i was lazy. So, i had to freakin eat over salted maggie. wanted to choke you just now can. my nice nice porridge with vege and beef taw pok. I have been craving for beef taw pok can. Mom makes them damn juicy. You freakin finished them! and never even give a 'oops, i did it again' or like 'sorry.' just a (:l) and a 45degree head turn.
I quote a very wise saying by a very wise jenna:
"HUNGRY CHILDREN NEED TO EAT,
HUNGRY CHILDREN NEED FOOD TO GROW"
sheesh.

<< Home